What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help with Photo newbie

gedstar

Guru
Hi Brian

I don't think anybody would be able to teach you how to repair this photo, there's a serious amount of restoration required and not for the novice. It's not impossible to do but it would take a very long time to achieve good results especially with the skin tones. That's just my view on it though!
Somebody might come along and have a go

Good luck

don't need it to be perfect just need to remove some of it cause i am gonna print it as a thank you note for them who attended the party, thanks for the reply =) do you know how i can fix a bit of it =)

I tried the video it didn't removed the white lights on the face it only darkened it =(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Hi Brian

My Wife is going to kill me :rofl:

I just had a quick go, this is a low res image that I posted and I only tried one of the faces and by no means is it in any way a good result as this is only a quick attempt, if you can be patient I will work on it tomorrow if I have time!

View attachment 55718

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Hi Brian

Sorry but I have to admit defeat on this one, this is just beyond my experience, I tried but just can't get the skin tones right on the faces there's just to much discoloration going on.

Hey colleague that looks good!!! Thanks man!! Sure beats the one i'm trying to do, mine looks like their zombies hehe thanks again friend.

Colleague can you teach me how you fixed the picture? Have few of them with a little need of fixing also, thanks!

Tom Mann

Guru
...a little color correction wouldn't hurt, either...

:)

Tom M

PS - Don't laugh at the selection edges. I just wanted to give the OP an idea of what can be done, but didn't have the time to put into the details.

Attachments

• color_shift-tjm01-acr-ps01a-01_698px_wide_sRGB.jpg
    color_shift-tjm01-acr-ps01a-01_698px_wide_sRGB.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

CyborgAngel

I wouldn't call it a masterpiece, but i did my best. I normally don't do retouches because of the difficulty level :/ sorry.
Retouch.jpg