What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with ideas for a logo

AlwaysLearning

Hey guys! I am currently trying to come up with an idea for a new logo for a business that I help out. I have hit a wall with ideas though.

So the business name is Master Tech Auto Mechanics. First of all, I want to drop the Auto Mechanics and leave it at Master Tech. It is a BMW, Mercedes, Porsche shop, with the three mechanics being Master Technicians for their respective brands. They all have 25+ years experience at the dealership level. I was originally thinking of doing an outline of a car but upon doing a search, there are a ton of businesses that do it (I've attached an image of what I mean).

4-best-car-logo-design.gif

Without asking anyone to actually create me a logo, I would rather ask for ideas that might jog my brain into working and thinking outside the box.

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance for any advice/tips/help.