What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed with a Photoshop 3D effect.

Nexus24680

Make me an action that replicates this 3D effect IMG_20150609_181510-1.jpg using only the bevel & emboss and other things.
But dont use the 3D Panel or 3D Tab

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
From his tone, I actually thought he might have intended this to be in our fee-for-service section, not as a freebie. Hopefully, he will come back and clarify whether or not he wants to pay for this.

Tom M

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
please be aware that Photoshop gurus is primarily a discussion forum, as hawkeye states, we're here to help others get better, and anything we do for free is done in our free time, as a goodwill gesture.

consequentially the expectation we have of users requesting such free edits is that they show a courteous attitude and treat others with respect.
please and thank you can go a long way, so please try to use good manners wherever possible. It will help your case if nothing else.

thanks

zee

Nexus24680

You are right. We started With the left foot. I will do it again

"Hello, my name is Nexus24680.
I have a little knowledge about actions and 3D.
So can you help me how to do an action that imitates this 3D effect
Thanks
Regards, Nexus24680"

Nexus, do you know how to record an action? I would suggest finding a tutorial that has lettering the way you want it, practicing it a few times, then recording the important steps as an action.

Nexus24680

yeah, i know how to make an action. all i need are the important steps
Forgive me if i acted wrong. I am a junior member, I dont know too much about forums.

Can you change the thread title to this:[h=2]Please help me doing this 3D effect[/h]

Last edited: