What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me - total newb here

Miyo

image1.JPG

Hello,

long story to "why" this picture but straight to my cry for help.

Check out my right nostril.. see it? Wtf is that? I have no idea. After taking this picture I checked my nose and shortly after blew my nose but nothing was in there and nothing came out. Yet it looks like I have a... don't know the english word for it but you get my drift.

Could someone please take this pic, remove that **** from my right nostril and re-upload for me here? I literally know nothing of photoshop.. was thinking it would be a 2min job for someone here? Please?

Many thanks in advance...

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Paint brush some smudge and a new you.

snot.jpg:mrgreen:

Miyo

OMG WHAT? You did it :shocked:'

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Thanks =))

Miyo

Paint brush some smudge and a new you.

:mrgreen:

Paul - do you perhaps maybe have the full size image after fixing it? The bottom is missing hehe :p

Because when I take the new "fixed" image onto my phone again it blows up and becomes even bigger so I barely see only my face.. so please if you can work your magic and upload the original size of the pic without the bottom missing... I will forever be thankful.

P.S - sorry if I'm annoying :sad:

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with the original image. It's just the lighting and looks totally normal.

The 'altered' image looks more like you have a big booger in your nose.

Miyo

Hey. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with the original image. It's just the lighting and looks totally normal.

The 'altered' image looks more like you have a big booger in your nose.

Hey Sam and thank you for the reply!

But trust me.. it looks wrong. Look at the right nostril (your left looking at the picture).. you can clearly see some white stuff inside my nostril... and when you look at this picture on a phone.. its even more clear (I only noticed it when someone else took a look and was like "uhm... you have a booger in your nose eww" :/

Paul did an amazing job but I really want/need it in the original size.. he cropped it down and when I got it back on my phone the image is even more blown up and you can barely only see my face..

PAUL where are you =(

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Much better MrToM. Now at least it does not look like a brown booger in his nose.