What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating objects for use in chroma keying

carlowplayer

I want to create a giant honeycomb composed of seven smaller honeycombs and have a symbol placed on each individual honeycomb and well as different video footage on each individual honeycomb.I then want to bring each honeycomb one at a time towards the screen for a minute or two with video footage and then return it to where it originally stood in the honeycomb cluster.how can this be done?Does it require chroma keying?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Are you using Adobe After Effects?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Chroma keying is a compositing technique used to layer 2 images, 2 video streams, or a combination of the two together. It requires the addition of a green background for one to be composited with the other.

Objects in Photoshop can be created on a transparent background and imported into other programs. For example, a graphic created in Photoshop can then be projected behind a newscaster. The Chroma key process will not happen within Photoshop itself.

When you speak of objects that will be moved in space like the honeycomb you describe, these need to be made in After Effects and NOT Photoshop.

The problem here is that I don't know if you understand what your asking. Can you be more specific about what it is your trying to do?