What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone help me

Rorry_Culkin

Hello folks,my name is Rorry and I am new to photoshop stuffs :) I tried really hard but did not succeed..so can anyone do this stuff for me or tell me how do I get to it..
The problem is that I want it to be exactly the same.. glossy and 3 dimensional like this one is..but just want to change the text written(not the font basically) and write powered by dropbox instead of powered by google drive{In a similar font and BLOCK letters} and remove that triangular logo on the left (but still keep that gloss up)...
Anyone please help me..
The image belongs to it's respective owner and it is not me who has made this.
Regards
Rorry Culkin

Attachments

• dlgd.png
    dlgd.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Rorry and welcome to the forum.

We don't mind requests for edits and we have members here who may be willing to help you. Our forum is a discussion and training forum, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members.

Please note that our members are comprised of people located in many countries that have different time zones. Please be patient as it may take awhile for our interested members to see your request and reply.

You also have the option of hiring a qualified PSG member/freelancer, this option insures that time and attention will be put into doing this and you are assured of quality results.

If this option interests you, take a look at our freelance pay for service area ... https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...rvice-section/

If not please take a look at the hundreds of tutorials available for this effect.
https://www.google.com/#q=photoshop+glass+button+tutorial