What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

prasanth44

Hi guys..
I want my name to be printed on the logo of accenture in straight lines along the orange logo..as many times as it can be written..

any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• bgt-future-orange-yellow.png
    bgt-future-orange-yellow.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
Since this is a copyrighted logo, I will show you how to do this for yourself but I won't do it for you.

Mind you, this is just one technique.

The logo has a transparent BG, so I first added a darker BG so that I can see what I'm doing.
I then used the Polygonal Lasso tool to make a selection around the "greater than' sign.

Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 8.09.16 AM.png

I then used the keyboard shortcut Cmd/Cntrl + J to copy the contents of the selection to it's own layer.

On a new layer I used the Type Tool to create the text (your name). A little simple copy and paste method quickened the process.

Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 8.26.23 AM.png

On the text layer, all that's left to do is to clip the layer to the isolated "greater than" sign layer.
Right click the text layer and choose 'Create clipping mask'.

Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 8.29.56 AM.png

Here is the layers panel.

Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 8.30.06 AM.png

Good luck.

Wonderful..thank u..i would also like to know how to print my name in the shape of an arrow..without the copywrited logo..

Wonderful..thank u..i would also like to know how to print my name in the shape of an arrow..without the copywrited logo..
IamSam stated why he inserted the copyright symbol: "...Since this is a copyrighted logo, I will show you how to do this for yourself but I won't do it for you....".

Similarly, we don't condone even an appearance of copyright infringement, e.g., removing the copyright symbol on intellectual property that doesn't belong to you. I'm sure you would not want someone to "take" one of your works for their own uses without you having a say in the matter. Even if the copyright symbol doesn't bring direct monetary rewards to the person who originally created this symbol, leaving it in place provides good publicity for the original artist and the increased possibility of future work.

Tom M

Wonderful..thank u..i would also like to know how to print my name in the shape of an arrow.
OK, do you want one line of text or multiple lines of text?

If you want multiple lines of text........

Select your Custom Shape Tool.
Select an appropriate arrow shape.
Note: if your text is white you need a black arrow. If the text is black you need a white arrow.

Create the arrow.

Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 9.23.36 PM.png

Follow the directions in my previous post above to create the text and clip the text layer to the arrow.

Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 9.24.19 PM.png

Back