What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help with adding background images to a RIP style image

deanofire

hi i have a paid for "rip" type eps file that i want to use as a design on a T shirt and be able to just add various different images to sit in the background but i dont know how to do this ?
is there anyone outhere could guide me ?
will try and show an image of what i mean
thanks
Deanoripped t shirt1.jpg

Tom Mann

Guru
I'm losing it, guys. I read the 1st post, saw that the word was capitalized in the subject line (like an acronym), and convinced myself that he was talking about some obscure sort of EPS file optimized for direct input to RIP engines (ie, raster image processors).

Arghhhh !!! Just put me on an ice flow and set me adrift if my condition gets any worse, LOL.

Tom M

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I misread it as well.

So here's a quick addition.

@deanofire You will have to make a selection of the inside of the ripped area, then remove the existing BG with a layer mask, then just add whatever you desire to appear within the ripped area on a layer below.

Last edited: