What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to use a eps font file

MrToM

Guru
An EPS file is just a normal vector file, not a font.

Your screen shot shows it open in Illustrator so each letter is probably on its own 'layer', as such, ready for you to duplicate and / or copy & paste however you want.

Had you of opened it in Photoshop you would have had the option to set the initial size and resolution of the image to suit your needs.....Illustrator may also do this, I don't know for sure.

I don't know if each 'letter' shape would be on its own layer in Photoshop or not, but regardless, you would still have to use the same duplication technique.....each 'shape' being rasterized pixels.

It may turn out that the shapes are still editable so you can change the fill and stroke...I think the website states this but again, you still have to duplicate each 'letter' shape as you need them.

What you do not have is a font, just shapes in the style of alphabetical characters.

Regards.
MrToM.