What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How this logo is made ?

The plain logo version by itself may not be anything much on a white background.

Any logo if placed on a black background can be made to pop out by adding light effects and hilights to give it a 3d-ish glowing look.

You can use the PS effects - emboss, add inner/outer glow, radient effects- with a bit of brush work and blurred to give it an extra sheen or glow.....

This is regarding plain text but the principle to what I mentioned above applies.... https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/general-photoshop-board/54213-disney-diamond-logo-help.html

Just to add... there's something that wasn't mentioned in that thread and wasn't touched on as the OP never came back.... lol.....

The old-school way of creating the bevel look without using the filters. It's something I haven't done in years but I'll try to recall some of the basic steps and come up with a tute later if I have the time for it.

Unless someone who pops in here happens to know how it's done.....

How to full image is made ?
Black Wall background.
The tech effect ? how can i find the tech effect ?

Can anyone help me to do this ?

How to full image is made ?
Black Wall background.
The tech effect ? how can i find the tech effect ?

Can anyone help me to do this ?

How well do you use Photoshop?

There's a whole lot into doing this that it would take time for anyone to come up with a step by step tutorial that you can follow.

You'll just have to be patient for someone to come up with some steps for you.

For the moment, look around the forum for discussions that might be of interest to you and may contain some information to help you out with this.....

And for a start.... Search for a black background design you like and use it as the base background for what you want to create.

The effect - text, graphs and border design - are on a layer in white color with lowered opacity or layer set at Screen Mode.

Appreciate your reply.
I am a photoshop user.
dv8_fx I can use PS 50% need to learn more about this. It would be good if you can help me to edit some what like this ? A PSD file from you so i can try the same thing ?

Appreciate your reply.
I am a photoshop user.
I can use PS 50% need to learn more about this. It would be good if you can help me to edit some what like this ? A PSD file from you so i can try the same thing ?

I know that there are many members here who would like to help you. For me personally, since you claim to be 50% proficient with Photoshop, I would like to see what you have done already to re-create this composite. Can you please post any work you have done so far?

Most of our members are hesitant to post PSD files on completed works. Most of our members may not have the time or desire to work on a complete version of your example but are most willing to help you when you need it.

So far, you have not shown any effort on your part to do what you are asking us to do for you. I hope you understand this.

Back