What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to change the logo for our website

eXtremer

Hello everybody.

Our logo and the color has changed a bit and I need to put a new logo on the website, I tried to do it myself but the result is very bad (I'm a newbie in PS) ... the logo is new and the website background color too, I need to connect background with the logo, the center has to be lighter and on the sides the new color.

To be more explicit, here is an example with our old logo:

The logo:
aDX8zFG.gif

How it was change to fit our website:
Logo_New_2013.png

How it looks on our website:
VEbNub8.jpg

Now I need the same thing for our new logo:
p0yZwGd.jpg

New Color:
R 10
G 30
B 86

I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

Thank you in advance.

Tom Mann

Guru
...I would really appreciate if someone could help me...
I presume you mean to help you learn how to do this work in Photoshop, not do the work for you, right? As I'm sure you know, the main purpose of the PSG forums is teaching individuals how to use Photoshop. That being said, we do have some members who will occasionally do work for free, and we also have a freelance (fee-for-service) section with truly modest fees and artists who have met our criteria to participate.

If you are looking to have this work done for you, a large, well-funded, nationally known, for-profit company such as the Alliance Insurance Group would probably be better served by one of our freelancers. If you would like your request moved to that section, just let me know.

Tom Mann
Moderator.

I presume you mean to help you learn how to do this work in Photoshop, not do the work for you, right? As I'm sure you know, the main purpose of the PSG forums is teaching individuals how to use Photoshop. That being said, we do have some members who will occasionally do work for free, and we also have a freelance (fee-for-service) section with truly modest fees and artists who have met our criteria to participate.

If you are looking to have this work done for you, a large, well-funded, nationally known, for-profit company such as the Alliance Insurance Group would probably be better served by one of our freelancers. If you would like your request moved to that section, just let me know.

Tom Mann
Moderator.
You must get tired of typing this.