What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating Hourglass for photography project

nigeldphotography

Hay i am truing to make an hourglass so i can edit an model in it

But i am getting an tad stuck with it, Could any one suggest, guides or anything.

I tired to take an photo of an glass make and duplicate and flip the image, but i cant see how to make the curves to make the shape.

Thanks in advance

nigeldphotography

Thank you i tried one of then and failed i try the other one out,

I was not sure if their was away to use an real glass and convert it in to an hourglass

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

I basically expounded on gedstars idea of using two wine glasses. This took me about 30 minutes and I have not yet added the bases and wood braces. I also did a very fast masking job of the woman on the beach. It still needs tons of work.

If this is something like what your after, I can walk you through the general process, but you have to have the Ps skills. Otherwise, you may have bitten off more than you can do.
There are 15 working layers and several adjustment layers.

Screen Shot 2016-01-10 at 3.58.20 PM.png

Last edited: