What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with the tshirt printing design

Gaurav Jain

Hi

I want to digitally print below tshirt. Can you help me re create the orange design in photoshop or any other software. I am very new to this.

tshirt_sample.jpg

Attachments

• tshirt-sample.jpg
    tshirt-sample.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Hi Gaurav - Welcome to PSG.

You posted your message in the "Photoshop Newbies" forum. That means that you are learning Photoshop and want to learn how to do this particular task yourself in Photoshop.

However, from reading your message, it sounds like you may actually be asking someone to do this work for you, for free. If that is the case, let us know, and we'll be happy to move your thread to the "Free Photoshop Requests" forum.

Cheers,

Tom M

Hi Gaurav

Are you talking about re-creating the gradient look from the tshirt
Something like this?

Untitled5.jpg

OK

What I did was create a new image then I opened the image you provided and placed it on top of my background image for color reference
Open up the Gradient Editor, you can access this by pressing G on the keyboard, this will activate the Gradient Tool then click on the Gradient Editor as in attached image

Untitled7.jpg

This will bring you to a screen similar to this

Untitled6.jpg

Double click on the Color Stop icon to bring up the Color Picker, you can create various Color Stops by double clicking anywhere along here

Untitled9.jpg

Once the Color Picker is opened use the eye dropper tool to set the color for each color stop, you will need to select various locations on the tshirt to get the desired effect!

Untitled6.jpg

Once you have setup the Gradient Editor, click ok and then use the Gradient Tool from the bottom up hold down the shift key as you do

If you're not familar with the Gradient Editor this may help
http://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/how-to-use-the-gradient-editor-in-photoshop/

Hope that helps

Ged

Last edited: