What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lighting effect like this[HOWTO?]

Herllz03

So its like this! A friend of mine requested me to edit her photo so that she can apply it as a cover photo in her fb. I was searching through the internet about some cool cover photos photoshop tutorial and I saw this youtube video promoting a website that'll require me to pay money. I checked it and it was nice. But the problem is, I don't know how to edit it (See the image below). Can someone help me on how to do it? I'll humbly request for an alternative way from experts out there so that I can make it look like the picture below. I prefer if someone give me instructions on how to do it please :(

*P.S - It's okay if its not exactly as what the picture is like, as long as I can put those cool aura effect around the shoulders and the lighting effects is fine. Hoping someone knows how to do this :) Thanks in advance ;) I'm still a newbie tho but I know how to apply those gradient effect(radial)
athlete2.jpg
athlete.jpg

Maybe i'm wrong, the image is too small to be sure but i think he plays with ilumination and smoke effect not lightning.

Oh sorry but I just saw it in the blogger's post like "Retouching + Lighting bla bla bla". Maybe I'm wrong thankyou for reminding me haha

i think there are so many ready made 3rd party plugins to do those effects

Back