What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with installing extensions in PS cc 2015

fish1111

So I had a problem, as i watch tutorial he said that just place to file in plugin folder in adobe PS cc 2015

but when in open window>extensions there're nothing at all

Screen Shot 2559-02-29 at 9.33.08 PM.png

*This is what file content look like
*the file location is before place it on C:/windows/program files/Adobe/Adobe photoshop CC 2015/Plug-ins

*For swf file it said that "Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document" - I try to open with photoshop o
n my own, the whole content isn't appear in window>extension in ps

I had try to place in generator / own created folder
but won't work, because Photoshop CC and CC2015 had different engine or something like that ?

Can I solve this problem, or it's different platform so I must leave it because it's unsolved ?

Thank you

Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
Sorry but you can't install OLD 'Flash' based extensions into the latest PS CC.

PS now uses HTML5 based extensions so unless there is a version written specifically for the PS version you have then its not going to work.

And before you ask....no. Conversion is not an easy task...it has to be completely re-written.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news buts that's Adobe for you.

Regards.
MrToM.