What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I make ornement pattern like this one?

F4bien

Hello,

I was wondering how is it possible to make this kind of ornements background?

etiquettes-bouteille-de-vin-baroques-par-8.jpg
I guess there is a pattern but I don't know how to do that.

I have an other question. I searched "ornement pattern" on Google but I didn't find a lot of interesting ornements.

Where can I find some?

Tom Mann

Guru
If you know a bit of Photoshop, one way would be to start by Googling {seamless tiling} or {seamless pattern tutorial}. These will show you how to get a nice repetitive pattern that you could use for the background.

The tbe next step would to figure out how to make the four fold symmetric decorative "window". The appropriate tools for that would be the flip horizontal & "flip vertical" commands.

Unfortunately, I have to leave for the day, so I can't put a full tutorial together for u, but this should get u started at least until I return tonight or someone else comes along and can fill in the details.

Cheers,

Tom M

F4bien

Thank you very much of your advices.

I managed to reproduce something similar with other patterns.

So it's perfect!