What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how do i get this effect pls help me

merexraja

does anyone know how to achieve this effect on the text in these examples? it seems super embedded in the art design almost like it got scanned in and i'm not sure if that's the case. it seems realistic enough to touch right there in the image.

Attachments

• art example 4.jpg
    art example 4.jpg
    649.2 KB · Views: 4
  • art example 6.jpg
    art example 6.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

There are no effects on the text.

Which effect are you asking about? You posted three different images. I had to remove one due to it's content.

Last edited:

merexraja

Yes, while it may seem plain it stands out from the rest of the image. I'm more attempting to find out about the second photo with the text on the right that feels embedded instead of simply text added to an additional background layer

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There is no second photo.........I removed it due to it's content. You will have to find another example.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There is not text on the right hand side of that image. There is some on the left. The text has no effects on it that I can see.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
if your talking about the faux 3D effect that occurs with red text on a black background, there is absolutely no effect..........it's just plain text. It's an illusion.

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 2.19.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 2.26.36 AM.png

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Yes, while it may seem plain it stands out from the rest of the image. I'm more attempting to find out about the second photo with the text on the right that feels embedded instead of simply text added to an additional background layer

I don't think it can be considered an effect. It's more like adding sharp text on a low quality image or one with applied dust, scratches and blur filters to make it look scratched up. The sharp text will stand out like a beacon.....

As for your second image with red and black, refer to your other thread as I've posted a possible solution for you which may apply to this discussion.....