What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaming Schedule Deisgn

Nafees

i have this Gaming schedule. but i wanted to furnish it in photoshop in a way it looks much attractive and colorful. a new design required for it. as of now nothing is coming into my mind. please help me on it.

it is simple daily routine gaming and normal activities schedule one gamer should adapt in holy month.

gtqACW2.jpg

you can share sample from web or any of your work related to this.

suggestion required.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

gedstar

Guru
When you say gaming schedule, do you mean something like a gaming calender?
What kind of game are you talking about, if you could provide more details about what you're looking to create it would help a lot

Nafees

When you say gaming schedule, do you mean something like a gaming calender?
What kind of game are you talking about, if you could provide more details about what you're looking to create it would help a lot

oops sorry, i didn't post the image i want to refurnish. first post updated

gedstar

Guru
No problem

Are you looking to create something like this maybe. I don't mean the calender part just the background the text

tumblr_nmfyy9zc641tlve8wo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Nafees

that seems fine, i mean the background and text font. and styling. but how will i organize task that given in my first image in first post. what is your idea on it.

No problem

Are you looking to create something like this maybe. I don't mean the calender part just the background the text

View attachment 64610