What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No startup canvas on CS2 for mac

benchlegs

I am sorry if I have offended you or anyone else. Literally, for the past 2 days I have done nothing but comb the internet and photoshop forums for an answer as to why I can't seem to get a gray artboard upon launch. I downloaded this program from adobe and used an adobe key to activate it. Everything seems to work as it should with the exception of this one thing. I have spent way to much time trying to solve this mystery, to the point of seeking alternatives like pixlr or gimp. This is not the first time I have encountered problems with adobe products and probably not the last.
I do appreciate you and everyone else trying to help, but I have tried everything that was suggested already. I guess I should have communicated that better.
I am sorry again for my terse replies...just extremely frustrated and pissed off at adobe. Please accept my apologies.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This may not be an Adobe problem. I'm finally off work so I have some time to devote to this problem, stick around and let me see what I can find out.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK..............just for my own peace of mind, your sure that you do not have the Application Frame option under the WINDOW drop down menu?????

Screen Shot 2016-06-18 at 6.43.10 PM copy.png