What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sampenny39

Hi , i have just started photoshop and is there a way to make things look more realistic ? IM NOT REALLY SURE ABOUT MUCH BUT I MANAGED DO 1
:cheesygrin::cheesygrin:

Could some one help please

Attachments

• DINOSAUR.psd
    5.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sampeny39, the image have some issues to be honest :cheesygrin:, but if you want to improve it, the two most important things to fix in that image is the cut and the light, the boy photo is taken in a sunny day and the jurasic park picture is night.

i was working in the first one myself try to fast fix, this is what i have at the moment.

DINOSAUR.jpg

When you are posting upload the image as a jpeg instead of a PSD, as you add more layers to the PSD the file size will become very large
Go to File and select SaveAs and from the drop down menu select jpeg as the format
To upload an image just select this icon
Untitled1.jpg

@Argos thats the thing , i don't really know how

Sorry i didn't read this message, well as gedstar said look tutorials when you have a problem you cant solve or want to improve, is too many things to do in this picture to explain it well in a post, and with my poor english imposible XD

Cheers!

Last edited:

Back