What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop, automatically re-load images when you start photoshop?

Ben137337

I'm using Photoshop for the first time, and have a lot of images open that I'm working on for a project. My question is, if i close Photoshop, when i reopen it, will all my images still be on, or will i have to reopen all of my images. If that makes sense?
I'm using cs5 FYI.

gedstar

Guru
Hi Ben and Welcome to PSG

No you will have to reopen the images again.
When you open PS you can go to File, Open Recent which will show you the most recent images you opened

Ben137337

Hi, thanks for the welcome. That's a shame, I'm just too lazy to reopen them all lol. Is there any Adobe product that allows this?

gedstar

Guru
Well you could use Bridge, Bridge will remember the last location the images where opened from but you still have to drag the images from Bridge in PS
No easy way out I'm afraid.
Also when you go to open an image in PS, just go to the folder and CTRL click on each image you want to open that way you can open multiple images at once, you can also do the same in Bridge

MrToM

Guru
I've written a couple of scripts as part of my panel development for this very reason....it annoyed me too!

If you're OK with using scripts then let me know, you're welcome to try them out.

Regards.
MrToM.