What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharpness in screenshots

fordguy1

Hi Guy's , I use a racing simulator called Iracing .

During the laps I pause it and take a screenshot of the car.

How can I add sharpness to the screenshot to make the car look more life like.

I am not very well trained on PS so if you could explain it in detail that would be awesome.

I have attached a couple of photo's, one is mine and the other one is done by a pro racer.

Mine is the one on top ..

Many Thanks Rob

Attachments

• macca 3.JPG
    macca 3.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 7
  • kitty ch.JPG
    kitty ch.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 4

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Rob.

Sorry, but I missed this thread. Just so we understand, your wanting to know how to make a screen shot from a simulator look like a real photo of a real race car? Are you just wanting to increase the sharpness of the screenshot or are you wanting more? It would help if you could explain exactly all the changes you think the screenshot might need in order to appear like a real photo.

fordguy1

Hi Sam, Yes I just want to know how to make the screen shot look like a real photo adding sharpness and clarity, or maybe you can suggest the best way to go about it, so in the end I want the screen shot to look like a photo