What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing Question

John S

I'm trying to print an ID badge made up of 2 separate multi-layered Photoshop documents - one document is the badge front; the second document is the badge back. Need a step by step explanation as to how to print this as a single 2-sided document/badge.

I have the special badge-type "teslin" paper which is needed and which I'll use in the printer and just need to know the steps involved for actually printing this type of double sided document from 2 separate PS docments.

Warning: I'm very new to and inexperienced with PS so as basic an explanation as possible is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. This forum has been very helpful to me thus far, for which I'm thankful.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey John. Is this more of a printer question rather than a Photoshop question?

John S

Thanks for the response. No, I don't believe its a printer question as I'm trying to determine what steps to take in PS in order to print.

Hope that clarifies

Thanks again.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't think Photoshop itself is set up for double sided printing. So I don't think this is a Photoshop question.

Tom Mann

Guru
May I ask why are you using Photoshop, and not the software that comes with every commercial badge printing setup. Their software does this automatically.

Tom M