What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo design I'd appreciate your help. Thanks

tomip

Hi,

I've been designing my new logo, all day long. I'm not native, and not a professional photoshop user so I'm not sure where to find some help in youtube/google for my problem.

I draw a figure who meditates and I filled the body with the sunset. But I'm stocked and I can't go further. I don't know how to find the technique to finish it, because I don't know what's the tool called.

Could anyone take a look at my logo? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Tom

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Hi and welcome.

In order to be able to help you you'll have to upload your logo.

tomip

I don't know why but the green is not green normally its blue!!!!
Logo 14 kicsi.jpg

Voila ;-)

So as you see the person is not perfect, I don't know how to draw it in a way that it looks natural. And also above the sun I couldn't apply the same color so there is a difference. And under the person I have to fulfil the blue part on the left and on the right.

Last edited:

tomip

OK. I'll look at it for sure!
Could you send me this version of the logo you created? I may be able to apply it to my logo with my background.

You'll have to learn to master the pen tool, very important in PS.

Here's a tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xclF2VDDnnI

In this case I found online this picture but the quality wasn't good so I overtraced it and made a selection with the pen tool, turned it into a smart object to enlarge it.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
tomip I'm grateful that we have generous members who are wiling to share their own work, but I would still like to see your progress that you make yourself on this logo. Good luck.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Glad I could help and I agree with IamSam, please show us your work after the helping hand and make us happy.
:lol:

Last edited: