What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help understanding what effect this is

vader1701

Attached is a pic of a sticker that was made for me from a PS expert several years ago and it no longer is valid for my new sticker that I want to make. I want to do the same thing except it's on a different bike. In a nut shell you will see Darth Vader's face portion of his helmet coming out of the headlight area, I want to do the same thing except on my Honda Silverwing. The person that did this for me did it while waiting for his wife at the doctor now that is knowing your application know how.

I am looking to find out what this process or effect is so that I can watch all the tutorials associated with it. Again learning here and really a newbie but willing to take on the challenge.

Lorddarthvader1701st.jpgSorry it's so small
Thank you for your time in advance
Vader

simply done 2 methods that come to mind is using a displacement map, or warp/liquify transform darthvadar to wrap around the scooter.

Back