What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What type of processing was used? :Something like this?

melonverde

hi all, what kind of processing could take this photo. color scheme, D & b, are cold or warm colors? Thank youIMG_1469.JPG

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

I'll tell you from experience that it's almost impossible to figure out what post processing was used by the original photographer. At best, myself and the members of this forum can only guess. I have found the best solution for a your question is to contact the person who performed the PP on this image.

This image was created by Adrian C. Murry. In reading the website, I see that they use Adobe Lightroom. You can contact the Photographer HERE.

I see they also offer a WORKSHOP showing you exactly how they do this!

In the meantime you can take a look at this THREAD which may contain some ideas you would find helpful.

Hopefully one of our members will be able to give you some advice on this type of effect. Good luck!