What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can somebody tell me what is this and how to make this in photoshop

Saket

hello every body please help me i am new to photoshop and i am not figuring out what is this image below please help me how do i make this type of image sketch1.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Saket and welcome to PSG.

No doubt (and stating the obvious) this is a texture of some type, maybe a Wall texture. It's really hard to tell.

It might help if you could tell us where this image came from?

Saket

Hi IamSam thanks for reply I have obtain it from a photo editing app by cracking it i want to make similar app and I want to make this kind of texture by my own so how can I make it can u please tell me

fredfish

Guru
I sincerely hope that the phrase "by cracking it" is not really what you meant.

By the looks of it it is a scan of some intensive line scribbling with a pencil that has been scanned. Obviously the scan has been squared off and made either into a brush or placed as an image - the four squares are the same scan at different intensities and rotated.

Cheers

John