What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is it possible to remove the sink?

JRT

I want to remove the sink and the black bit of clothing on my wife's leg, is it possible?

Image 8_zps1fhy8gmf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich54

Guru
Even if I remove the sink and all the pipes under it, that wall just distracts from the image, so I just cropped a bit and replaced it with a new wall.

Image8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JRT

Rich54

Guru
Didn't mean to attach two images. I only want the first one. After 288 posts I still can't figure out how to delete an image once I've accidentally posted it.

Rich54

Guru
@Rich54

See my recent video on deleting images from a post...(Plus many more)...

Thanks. I did view these videos when you posted them several weeks ago, but deleting an image is so complicated that it didn't sink in. Now I've got it, but let's see if I can remember it the next time.

MrToM

Guru
...deleting an image is so complicated that it didn't sink in...
I hear you, which is why I made those in the first place.

Not sure how much 'easier' I could make them than actually doing it and recording the process....always open to suggestions though.

Regards.
MrToM.