What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

image with text

sakis19841908

Hello i want to make an image for my website......but i want text not be read from browsers like image but as text....i have post it a photo to thnxs

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hell and welcome to PSG.

If you don't want text to appear on your image, you use an image without text, like this.......
Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 1.06.31 PM.png

This would serve as a background for a textbox.

sakis19841908

in my case this slider is all image and the text....and google cannot read it.....i want to make images likes this but text stay text into image so it can be read from google....

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
in my case this slider is all image and the text....and google cannot read it.....i want to make images likes this but text stay text into image so it can be read from google....

i want the text be readeable from search engines
I totally understand! Unfortunately, this subject is out of my wheelhouse. Hopefully someone with the knowledge will tell us both how this can be done now that we've defined the issue.