What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to achieve this Distortion/Shaky Effect

Mrinal Bhatt

So I stumbled upon these particular mage and was wondering if this is possible with photoshop?
Thank You

Attachments

• avatars-000101921979-ff35kl-t500x500.jpg
    avatars-000101921979-ff35kl-t500x500.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 16

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is done in camera and not with Photoshop. We had a thread on this effect. I will see if I can find it.

Tom Mann

Guru
As Sam said, doing it in-camera would likely give you the best results, but there is a filter in Photoshop called, "motion blur" That sorta-kinda approximates this. Just Google: {motion blur photoshop tutorial}, and I'm sure you will find many articles / videos on it.

Tom M

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There's another thread on this in camera effect, but I can's find it at the moment.

Here's one I did find: help me please!!!!

Hopefully @Tom Mann will chime in and tell how this effect is done with a camera.

edit: Sorry Tom, did not see your post without "page refresh".

Tom Mann

Guru
Since it seems to be the same guy asking the same question 2 years ago, let's see if the OP likes the info given thusfar and is interested in how to do it in-camera.

T

Last edited: