What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird post at beginning of every thread

PrinceCorwin

So I'm a new member but I noticed a strange post listed as the first post of any thread I click on (see screenshots). Why is this happening and what does it mean? b425b69cdcbea9e03f2dfd44c95a8444.png5f4ee152ec7597b016aac74ce3788dbb.png5868e67bce11c6de2feedc06bf78c3d0.png

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

FWIW, the link works perfectly on two desktop machines, my iPad and my old iPhone 5s (running iOS 10). The entire thread is there.

Try all the usual things like:

1) Viewing the forum without Tapatalk - ie, directly in a browser.

2) Closing all your other open apps, powering down the phone and starting over by opening only this one site in your browser.

3) If that doesn't work, scroll down to the extreme bottom of the page. On the left hand side there is a small menu item which allows you to select the formatting of this format. I tend to use "Metro Fluid", but you can try several of the choices and see if anything remedies your situation.

Let us know.

There are more people more knowledgeable than me on this topic who will likely also respond to this thread.

Tom M

You can go into the section " Forum Assistance, Information & Suggestions " and click on the thread " Editing needed ".
That's where the above link goes

No worries, hope he gets it sorted.:thumbsup:

Since 2011 I've seen it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back