What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

selection of imported image that I cannot transform

xavierf

Hi, I imported an image in a layer. Afterwards, I select the image with the quick selection tool and when I want to edit -> trace transform -> perspective, I have a pop up that says "Impossible to transform the trace because the selected trace doesn't contain any pixel". I have no idea how to solve that. Thank you in advance for your answers

fredfish

Guru
9 times out of 10 this is because you either have the wrong layer selected or you have the mask selected instead of the layer. The other day I somehow managed to have a selection way out of the visible area. This was what was causing my problem.

Cheers

John

xavierf

Hello, thank you for your answers, yes it is this option here is a screen shot, even when I selected a small square, I could not transform the perspective. So I remade all the steps (import image in layer, rasterization and transform perspective) and it worked. I don't see why the first time it didn't work. Thank you again for your answers
Capture d’écran 2017-02-12 à 15.56.26.png