What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just need your option before starting

Pipsmom

Guru
I have been following some of ChrisDesign"s tips recently and took of board what Argo said a couple days ago about blur...So I have gone is another direction and think my learning is improving...I like what I'm seeing..... I started yesterday and almost got this one finished..

IMG_4629.JPG

sisters.gif

Now the next one is more damaged and older with heavier damage keeping in that era's of early cameras of the same 5 girls but but nothing that cant be fixed.... Before I start I wanted to run it by you guys about the Chicken Wire...... I will be using the color blending mode like ChrisDesign teaches about....Will it alter the color of the chicken wire as I lay down my base transparency color of brown for the barn or play it safe and mask it out?

IMG_4593.JPG

Last edited: