What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Practice work

Pipsmom

Guru
Hate it when I run out of practice work, it's boring...where do you find old photo's to practice on?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
When you get good enough, you should check out this website: http://www.operationphotorescue.org/

You will get more practice than you could ever hope for. Just be prepared to find out out how little you know about retouching, restoration, and colorization. They only want the images restored to their ORIGINAL condition, no fancy smoothing and all the other stuff you learn outside on the net. You will be required to pass their requirements before they allow you to actually work on any of the clients photos. I restored images here for about 3 years, it's very challenging work.

Pipsmom

Guru
Thanks guys :thumbsup:
Not good enough the pros Sam..maybe in 20 yrs..no make that 50 :banghead:

Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
Nonsense! Your doing great! Just keep practicing.
I second that 100%.

Your other qualities shine through too.....you are active on the forums, not scared to ask questions, admit your mistakes, you WANT to learn, you join in the challenges and I bet you can sink a pint or two as well.

Its good to have you around. :thumbsup:

Regards.
MrToM.