What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with back lighting

Marko Jovanovic

Hi everyone. So i need help with my work. I design ads that are being mounted on billboards like this:
www.photoshopgurus.com.jpg

Now this billboards have LED lights inside of them, and i wanted to ask if there is a way i can photoshop the ad to see what would it look like at night with lights shining from inside of them. The ad is usually just a plain color with text over it (sometimes it has pictures too), and it fits the entire frame of the billboard. And the LEDs are basically just 2 strips inside the billboard like the one shown above.
( [ | | ] )
The brackets are the frame of the billboard, and 2 straight lines are the LED strips. Is there a way i can put that back lighting behind the picture? It would really help my clients visualise the ad both at day and at night time.

Last edited: