What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop an Atom Logo

Dgfrey102790

I'm trying to make a logo myself in photoshop. I'm new to photoshop but learn fairly quick. I'm trying to make a custom logo similar to the attached image, but with a few differences here and there. My main issue is how to make the rings. I've been able to make ellipses that turn out fatter at the ends, however they're not exactly what I'm looking for. Any point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_8678.JPG
    IMG_8678.JPG
    672 KB · Views: 3

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Just letting you know that your not being ignored. This is a rather interesting problem that may require some experimentation. One I feel may be solved with Photoshop's 3D engine by making one ring for each position and then duplicating and resizing. Or perhaps by turning the rings into a brush presets.

Hopefully others will jump in with a solution or at least better ideas.