Post Thanks / Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Activity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Sprout

How can I replicate this brush-like soft-lightish pastel/shifting colours effect?

The icons seems to have that effect in the title. How can I create something like it or at least slightly similar?

This: http://simplysailrmoon.livejournal.com/1542.html

Post Thanks / Likes
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Activity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Love GuruAdvocateQualified to FreelancePost Guru
    Awards Challenge CreatorChallenge WinnerScholarPhotoshop Guru

Re: How can I replicate this brush-like soft-lightish pastel/shifting colours effect?

Hello.

Use the Brush Tool with a large soft brush set to white. You may also need to change the blending mode. There may be a duplicate layer that's blurred with it's opacity lowered.

Refresh your page to see replies!

Post Thanks / Likes
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Activity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Love GuruAdvocateQualified to FreelancePost Guru
    Awards Challenge CreatorChallenge WinnerScholarPhotoshop Guru

Re: How can I replicate this brush-like soft-lightish pastel/shifting colours effect?

Original
    How can I replicate this brush-like soft-lightish pastel/shifting colours effect?-screen-shot-2017-03-20-9-01-49-pm-png

Duplicate blurred to about 20.
    How can I replicate this brush-like soft-lightish pastel/shifting colours effect?-screen-shot-2017-03-20-9-02-01-pm-png

Set the blurred layers blend mode to Darken.
    How can I replicate this brush-like soft-lightish pastel/shifting colours effect?-screen-shot-2017-03-20-9-02-12-pm-png

On a new layer, add in some big soft highlights with the Brush Tool. Lower the layers opacity.
    How can I replicate this brush-like soft-lightish pastel/shifting colours effect?-screen-shot-2017-03-20-9-02-23-pm-png

Refresh your page to see replies!

4. Likes gedstar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Activity
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Sprout

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    Hello.

Use the Brush Tool with a large soft brush set to white. You may also need to change the blending mode. There may be a duplicate layer that's blurred with it's opacity lowered.
    Ahh thanks ;). I got a similar effect.