What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mann

Guru
The key to selecting (or removing) an object from an image is to accurately trace its outline. This is especially important if the edge is jagged, has hairs, etc. (like plants & leaves) compared to smooth, well defined edges like cars.

Because of the small size of the screen, I have never been happy with the results when I have tried to accurately select an object on my cell phone or iPad. I don't remember all the mobile apps that I have tried, but they certainly include "PS Touch", "PS Express", and several others. If you are going to do this sort of work, I would suggest a desktop machine with a decent sized monitor and stylus (ie, not a mouse, or attempting to move the cursor around with the end of your finger, as on a phone).

Tom M

Status
Not open for further replies.