What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drone aerial wetland creation

adsada

Hi there, for my design project this semester I am proposing a wetland type area on a floodplain of a woodland, I am not such a newbie per say, but I'd love some thoughts on how to improve this visual I have created, because I wanted it to shown the wetland in winter, but as a result it looks quite dull and not very attractive...but I want to make it more sort of visually 'wow'
DRONE EXAMPL.jpg

any feedback would be grateful thanks!

Edit cant seem to get it to upload, see it here:

https://ibb.co/k7SeWF

Last edited:

fredfish

Guru
You dont say if you have photoshop or not - I am going to assume yes.

To be honest you are never going to get a great result with this - it is relatively quite small and not that sharp. However you could play with a levels and / or curves adjustment layer. Be careful of the sky and the water they are bot on the limit of their tollerence - it would be very easy to "blow out" any detail that is there. You might even want to consider replacing the sky.

If you do do smoe adjustments you could use different layers and enhance the different colours to vary degrees based on what you like.

All of this is just my humble opinion of course :).

This was a 2 minute edit using levels and curves (and a tiny bit of unsharp mask as well).

Untitled-1.jpg

Cheers

John

adsada

You dont say if you have photoshop or not - I am going to assume yes.

To be honest you are never going to get a great result with this - it is relatively quite small and not that sharp. However you could play with a levels and / or curves adjustment layer. Be careful of the sky and the water they are bot on the limit of their tollerence - it would be very easy to "blow out" any detail that is there. You might even want to consider replacing the sky.

If you do do smoe adjustments you could use different layers and enhance the different colours to vary degrees based on what you like.

All of this is just my humble opinion of course :).

This was a 2 minute edit using levels and curves (and a tiny bit of unsharp mask as well).

View attachment 73134

Cheers

John

I'll give those tips a shot

many thanks

You may also try a simple hue/saturation adjustment layer, and bump up the saturation a little bit.

Agent