What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can't put white logos on shirts

Badr

Hi
I actually need help to put a white logo on a shirt.
So basically what happens is,everytime i put the logo on the shirt,and change the mode (of the logo) in "multiply",it disappears instead of beign part of it.
The thing is,with colored logos it doesn't give me that problem.
Any solution?

Thanks for everyone that will help

colleague

Guru
if the logo is completely white , you can use blend mode 'soft light' (see example) ( opacty 70 -90 %)

why not try them all , sometimes there is one that works very well and that you would never expect

Attachments

• tee.jpg
    tee.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 20

fredfish

Guru
I suspect that it isn't that you are trying to put a logo on a white shirt but that if you put a white logo on any color shirt then using "Multiply" just causes the logo to disapear. I am assuming that you are trying to use Multiply so that the logo picks up some of the creases etc. of the shirt below to create a decent mock-up.

As colleague suggested go through the different blend modes to see what works for you.

For example this white logo of yours works well on a Black shirt if the blend mode is set to Difference.

Untitled-1.jpg

Also look up some tutorials on using the "Blend if" sliders in Photoshop.

Cheers

John

Badr

I suspect that it isn't that you are trying to put a logo on a white shirt but that if you put a white logo on any color shirt then using "Multiply" just causes the logo to disapear. I am assuming that you are trying to use Multiply so that the logo picks up some of the creases etc. of the shirt below to create a decent mock-up.

As @colleague suggested go through the different blend modes to see what works for you.

For example this white logo of yours works well on a Black shirt if the blend mode is set to Difference.

View attachment 73526

Also look up some tutorials on using the "Blend if" sliders in Photoshop.

Cheers

John

if the logo is completely white , you can use blend mode 'soft light' (see example) ( opacty 70 -90 %)

why not try them all , sometimes there is one that works very well and that you would never expect
thanks so much to everyone!!!