What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blending two tones

Rusty_T

Hi

I had to cut a section out of background of the attached image, to bring the products closer together, both vertically and horizontally (there was a larger gap between the coasters). Where I've cut a section out of the middle horizontally and moved the bottom of the image up, you'll notice a faint line where the two different tones of the background meet as the lighting wasn't 100% even.

What would be the easiest way to blend these two tones seamlessly together?

Many thanks in advance.

Russellfourv5_2000x2000px.png

MrToM

Guru
Do you still have the original?

Ideally you'd want to separate those coasters from the background, repair or replace the background and then shuffle the coasters wherever you want...aligning them as you go.

If you have no other option than to work with the image you have posted then you could try the 'Healing' brush, content aware fill, clone stamp....many many ways.

Personally I wouldn't have gone down the route of removing a section from the middle...so if you can revert back then that's what I'd do.

Regards.
MrToM.