What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pageants! and hello! <3

cydneyriley

hey! I am new obviously, I would love to learn how to photoshop pageant headshots! I also would love it if someone could help me photoshop this picture, I would like it to look more like it was done in studio and less like it was done for me. If anybody can turn this into a edited picture that would be so awesome! I think if we took out the lunch box behind her with the back scratcher and if it's even possible to make the fence area look like a backdrop or something, and the face/skin edits? I can do general editing but pageant headshots and print model pictures are crazy hard and take some skill!
My name is cydney,I am 22 I design pageant clothes for a living and am getting into hair and makeup for them. my daughter does pageants, I don't. I don't have that kind of confidence in myself. :p haha and I would be so down to learn how to do this. if anybody could help me out that would be awesome! <3 I will include the picture/pictures that I would like to have edited and her head shots that were already edited for reference. if you want to explain I would love to know! Thank you soooooo much!!

I will attach the un-edited one here and post the others in the comments.

Last edited: