What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does Brandon achieve this type of editing?

faraaz

Hi Everyone,

I was recently browsing Instagram and stumbled upon Brandon Woelfel's page and saw this before and after picture he posted.

IMG_9912.jpg

How does he achieve this type of editing/effect?

Thanks,
Faraaz

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, here's my usual spiel on these questions. While some effects are relatively easy to recognize, it's very difficult to guess what steps and adjustments were used by the original artist without some serious experimentation and even then, it's highly unlikely that the effect will be the same. The numerous variables used in the original would take a miracle to get exact and keep in mind those same variables will not appear the same on a different image. In most cases we don't have the original image to mess with, however we do here so maybe one of our members will come up with something.

Another thing I always suggest is to contact the original artist and ask him. I have done this many times with great success. You may want to give that a try.