What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help with a job!!!!

Jcoutu55

Hi everyone,

So I was a graphic design major in college and I was very involved with it after college. However I went into sales and have stayed there for the last few years. Now I am hating it and want to get in with this new company. They know I have a graphic design back ground and could use some help in that area immediately. I stressed that I have not used much of it since school but they sent me some work as a "test." So I could use some help just getting it set up and then I can do all the leg work.

They basically want me to take their designs and logos and set them up to be ready to go to print, they will be printed for a trade show event booth. They have given me specific dimensions to follow with 1 inch bleeds. I just need some help getting it set up in photoshop and maybe a brush up on resizing images.

Could someone please help me out. I can send you some emails and I would love to get set up the right way.

Thank you so much!!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator