What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding designs to items

STITCH

Hi Gurus,

I am currently working on getting some marketing media for my startup and would like some help here.

I'm trying to get several designs onto t-shirts.

There are custom design companies that allow you to place artwork over images like this one:
d062932fa1.png

I currently have several designs on templates, but need to find a way to put them on shirts, bags, etc.

What is the easiest way to do this?

Here is an example of the template that my manufacturing company requires in order to make the shirt. This process is a process that I will be needing to use for media on our website across several mediums, towels, bags, purses, and shirts.

5bf66d3287.png

Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 301ae59b8a.png
    301ae59b8a.png
    406 KB · Views: 16
you can make your own mockups with smart objects

make a shape- clip the image- make top layer with shadows and set the mode to multiply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIN0gH07rZg

you can easily change the image by double-click on the smart object -icon and paste an image + close

example+ PSD

Attachments

• bag towel shirt purse.jpg
    bag towel shirt purse.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 0
  • bag towel shirt purse.psd
    6.1 MB · Views: 2
Making your own templates are pretty easy if you are familiar with photoshop. If not, then there are websites out there that have all ready made mockup templates for download.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the video - got it sorted and made some images. I'm just going to play it safe and order the products THEN make marketing media. The products are hand-made, so the outcome will be a little different from a simple layer mask due to the shape of the products.

Best,

K

Back