What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pipsmom

Guru
I was reading comments on another topic where you were discussing mirrors. Not wanting to be off subject in his topic I'm asking separately now.
I'm have a old picture I'm restoring ( the one below is the orginal and not what I have done in PS so far). I would like to know what's the basic rules are when there are mirrors in the background.
Could you give some useful tips on mirror reflections so I can be careful of while colorising this BW?

IMG_5778.JPG

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mirrors should not pose any problems other than you will have to make two selections of the reflected persons and improvise on the color of other objects being reflected that are not visible in the main portion of the image in the colorization process. The shading in reflections can often be different. Just extra work.