What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Animating hands in Photoshop

Mike

WOW, extensive reply,
I have dozens of subscriptions on Youtube, but this folder idea is much better as you might just want 1 or 2 videos from some one, not their entire life's work. Our thinking is similar regards the desktop as I too have folders for stuff waiting to be processed and other folders for completed projects.

I'm forever scouring second hand computer shops and market stalls for hard drives that can be used for storage away from my desktop. Old useless laptops are devoured just for the hard drives and screens, the rest is junked. Even memory is dumped now as its near worthless here in the UK. Much easier and cheaper to buy new.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know and Im off to Youtube to get a folder or two,

Pipsmom

Guru
I'm in the UK too Mike....my hubby use to build the windows machines but we all changed over now to Apple products and I like them a lot better. ...
If you would like he can source you anything you need within your price range as he's picked us up some absolute steals online and has his fingers in all the pies because he's a pensioner and always looking for the best at rock bottom prices.
I asked him where he got our LaCie' externals HD from as he has one for his music collection and I have my own for PS...he wondered if you were on Windows or Apple as some hard drives are install ready and a no brainier to get started. Even Argo's have them cheap sometimes too. If you want him to look around for you just say the word and I'll send the links to them by personal message on here. Either way offer is open

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Mike Any updates or questions on your animation? How's it going?