What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My watermark brush is transparent

Mads Hildebrandt

I've created a logo on a transparent layer. It's an eclipse with a carbon pattern and my name going through with a downloaded metallic style. I've made it into a brush, but when I use it on my images, the logo is half transparent and I can see color from the image shining through. How can that be? When I add my watermark to a perfectly white area on an image, there is no problem. But how do I make it so that other colors won't show through?

gedstar

Guru
Just a thought but have to checked the mode and opacity settings of the brush

Untitled.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Can you please post a screenshot with the watermark on a colored background and the settings visible?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Howcome his face turn so red when uploaded here, is it because of compression?
If you yourself have made any adjustments to the man in the image, then I would guess that your monitor is out of calibration.

Mads Hildebrandt

I have edited it myself from raw. And my iMac was calibrated this month with the spyder elite 5. In PS the image looks perfect. But to fit here in the thread I opened the .jpg of the image and set the imagesize to 3500xsomething I can't remember. And when I see the image here in the thread, he look way more reddish than in PS.

Mads Hildebrandt

I'm at work now, but I'll check later if the image I uploaded was an older version of the one I was working on. But I don't think so.