What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop error

rock244

memoey could not be allocated for the activation process plz close all application and try again ..
when open my photoshop cs8 i m getting above error plz guys help me...

mattattack347

Power User
I think you mean...
"Memory could not be allocated for the activation process please close all applications, and try again."
I am assuming you had some extra programs opened at the time, Pretty much anything can hog memory these days.
I suggest you look for a good Anti-virus / Maleware program as this could be the issue.
But, I am no expert.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
memoey could not be allocated for the activation process plz close all application and try again ..
when open my photoshop cs8 i m getting above error plz guys help me...

Specs please!

and what hoogle said

rachnadsouza

Banned
Content aware patch and move are one of the biggest features we have been waiting for and it’s just about time we had them. Photoshop CS6 saves a lot of time that goes into image patching and re furbishing and not just that, it results in some stunning visuals.

Paul

Former Member
All this copy paste crap lately really grinds my monkeys teeth, just how is he to keep playing his harmonica?

peta62

Guru
Why on the Earth is he/she pasting the same text into many threads without any relation to the discussed topic ?

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
it's called SPAM... either that or post count whoring so they can post a link or something in their spam later on

reported the post