What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pixel gone after resize?

Jurgis

Hello, I couldn't find anything related to my problem. I'm using CS5 version and all the time I get frustrated. I'm creating web designs, and I need pixel perfect sized objects. The problem is, with CS5 I can't specify exact size I want. Let's say I draw a rectangle and set it's measures to 1000x2000px via transform toolbar. After the transformation the size is one pixel smaller, i.e. 999x1999px. I'm not really used to working with these new Photoshop versions. I don't know where to even start to looking for the root cause, document resolution is set to 72 px per inch by default, 'Resample Image' is on in 'Image Size...'. I tried various options for resample but none worked. Cheers, Jurgis

Jurgis

I found a possible solution myself. In case anyone is interested, the solution is to change reference center (it is default to center somehow) to edges / corners. Another is